**Post contains affiliate links**
With Halloween just around the corner you may be wondering what you could hand out to those trick or treaters instead of the usual bag of Haribo sweets.
This Mummy Bark is quick and easy to make and looks great too – whether you are having a party at home or just handing sweets out to the neighbours children, plus they are simple enough for the kids to make on their own (with a little help with the melting).
Halloween Mummy Bark
- Spread a piece of parchment paper over your counter to work on.
- Melt the white candy melts in a bowl according to package instructions.
- While melting, crush 6-7 Oreos.
- Spread ¾ of the melted candy melts over the parchment paper/greaseproof paper.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos over the top.
- Place candy eyes into the melted candy melts.
- Finish by drizzling the remaining ¼ melted candy melts over the top to make the ‘’mummy wrapping’’ look.
- Allow to set and harden.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.